Christmas 2009 is just around the corner and guessing by the hundreds of visits I’m getting every day, people must be looking for photo ornaments. So I’ve decided to provide a little shopping advice and give you ten reasons NOT to buy a photo ornament.
- The IRS garnishes your wages
- December means Happy Chaunakkuh
- Witness protection guidelines ordered “no more photos”
- You are a better painter than Bob Ross, prefering to draw photos
- Blackholes sucked away all available light
- The devil made you do it
This is from a trusted source, me. I would not lie to you. Happy shopping, I hope you find something interesting to share with your friends and family.